TCS 1429 M4-KAC DCC Decoder - Hardwire
- Backorders Accepted
Save More With Volume Discounts…
|Buy 5 - 9||$49.36 each|
|Buy 10 or above||$47.85 each|
TCS 1011 M4 DCC Decoder - Hardwire
The M4 is a small form factor hard-wire decoder with 4 lighting functions for HO and N scale installations. This decoder is designed for installations where space is limited.
This decoder is also available with 8-pin NMRA plugs or Keep Alive® wires factory-installed. See the "Variants" page for more options.
- Back EMF Load Compensation: Provides superior slow speed control and high performance under load.
- Quiet Drive: Super-quiet motor control for "buzz" free motor performance.
- DC Mode: Decoder will automatically detect DC power. You can also configure how your lighting effects function on DC.
- Variable Momentum: Allows you to make custom acceleration and deceleration curves.
- Incandescent Bulb Support: This decoder can be used with 12 Volt bulbs.
- Function Remapping: Buttons 0 through 12 may be used to control the lighting functions of this decoder.
- Programmable Lighting Effects: Choose from 20 separate user-programmable lighting effects!
- Dimmable Brightness: Configure multiple different brightness levels for your LED's or incandescent bulbs.
- Decoder Lock: Feature which prevents accidental/unwanted programming while activated.
- Airwire™ Compatible: Fully compatible with Airwire™ operation.
- User-Loadable Speed Tables: Configure custom speed curves and set speed limits.
- Interface Type: Hard-Wire
- Dimensions (L x W x H): .567”x.359”x.135” or 14.4mm x 9.12mm x 3.43mm
- Scale: HO Scale N Scale
- Continuous/Peak: 1.0/2.0 Amp
- Total Functions: 4
- Function Rating: 100 mA
- 12V Outputs: 4
Size: 0.59 x 0.37 x 0.11 Inch (15.0 x 9.3 x 2.8 mm)
Connection: Hardwire (Other Harness Options Available)
Motor Rating: 1.0 Amp Continuous, 2.0 Amp Peak
Functions: (4) 100mA outputs (400mA Total)
Protocol: NMRA DCC Compliant